Four Paws Rehab & Fitness is a referral-based practice. Your veterinarian is required to fill out a referral form prior to your pet’s first treatment.
A prehab regimen includes
A discussion specific to your pet’s surgical procedure – and unique needs – is carried out in order to establish an immediate and effective post-operative care plan.
“Prehab” is initiated prior to surgery to ensure an optimal recovery by allowing your pet to become comfortable with the rehab environment, including the underwater treadmill.
- Preoperative exercise plan, including underwater treadmill session
- Acute postoperative therapeutic recommendations
- Postoperative rehabilitation plan overview
- Postoperative nutritional recommendations
- Postoperative assistance devices